PurNic Nicotine 100mg/ml
Our PurNic™ Nicotine 100mg is available diluted in your choice of VG, 50/50 or PG. Clean, flavorless, and ready to use for manufacturing. We also offer other strengths of PurNic™ Nicotine as well such as 250mg/ml and 1000mg/ml.
All nicotine products are blended, bottled, and tested in our 4,000 sqft ISO 8 cleanroom in Thousand Oaks, Ca.
Product Name: Nicotine Solution
Reach Number: KS748097-08
Purity: 100.1% - 100.5%
Chemical Formula: C10H14N2
Color: Clear to Pale Yellow
Nicotine River is licensed by the State of California to sell and distribute tobacco products.
- Tobacco Product Master Files: Completed
- Environmental Assessment: Completed
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified: C0427497-IS1
- cGMP Certified: 113 06.02.055 09691
- Tobacco Retailers License: 246926080
- Tobacco Manufacturers License: 090300744
- Tobacco Distributors License: 090008374
- FDA Establishment Identifier (FEI): 3013538145
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ID: 000286898
- California Environmental Reporting System ID (CERS): 10775980
- Every batch is tested via HPLC or GCMS
- Stored in walk-in freezer
- Nicotine is in white HDPE opaque bottles
- All bottles are nitrogen packed
- All blends are made to order fresh
- All bottles are foil sealed
- Reach Approved for EU
- Money-Back Guarantee or replacement
- Nicotine is highly toxic.
- Nicotine is very addictive.
- Always avoid contact with skin.
- Nicotine is very toxic if swallowed.
- Nicotine is very toxic to aquatic organisms.
When storing nicotine, we always recommend utilizing a freezer. Don't worry, the nicotine may become thicker, but it will not freeze. Heat, light, and oxygen are the biggest threats that increase the degradation of quality and oxidation in nicotine. Although degradation will still occur no matter the storage environment, the coldest and darkest conditions possible will drastically slow this natural oxidation process.
- Make sure nicotine is always inaccessible to children or pets.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately.
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water.
- If nicotine is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
- If in the case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice, and show this information to your doctor.
Both container and E-liquid container within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
These products are intended for use by persons 21 or older, and not by children, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. This product is sold purely for recreational purposes – it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such.